Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hideo Kojima speaks about his study and his experience with Konami – Everyeye.it

Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear series and leading designers in the gaming landscape recently wanted to talk about his new studio, Kojima Productions, and his professional experiences with the japanese company Konami, with whom he worked for many years, before the rupture took place in 2015.

I Now have more freedom, because final decisions are made by me” said Kojima to the microphones of Newsbeat, referring to Kojima Productions. “it is Not a publicly traded company, so we need not worry of the investors and we can focus only on creating good games”. In an interview with IGN, is also expressed with regard to his experience with Konami: “they became what they are now, thanks to all the experiences in my 53 years of life. The movie I watched, the books I read, the music I listened to, the games I played and the people I have met in these 30 years I have worked in this industry. Each of these things had a purpose, including my experience with Konami,” he explained. “I have embarked on a new challenge, but I want to continue to leverage my creativity as long as I live. I am convinced that the experience gained in my 53 years I do not take you out of the way“.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment