Thursday, April 16, 2015

Diaz, phrases shock on Facebook: suspended from duty policeman Tortosa – The Messenger

“This morning Tortosa will be suspended from the service.” So the police chief Alessandro Pansa responded to reporters in referring to the phrases written on Facebook by a policeman on the massacre at Diaz during the G8 summit in Genoa in 2001. Pansa also will sign an order to dismiss the head of the Mobile Unit of Cagliari Antonio Adorned who had put a “like” the post of Tortosa.

“I am one of the 80 Core VII. I was that night to Diaz. I rientrerei us a thousand times, “wrote the other day on Facebook Tortosa, then immediately after delete the post and a confused babble defense claiming that he had been misunderstood. The police officer 15 years ago took part in the raid of the police in the school, then finished in the massacre of protesters, reopening a wound never really healed, for too many omissions on the part of those who had to give clear answers and net.

Tortosa, cop now 50 years old, that 20 July was in Genoa, the aggregate VII Core experimental, to Canterini. What, according to the judgments, has had a significant role in the massacre of young people who were to Diaz. None of these men has paid one day in prison: the same Canterini foremen and sentenced on appeal, have seen dropping their sentence to the Supreme Court because of the prescription.

“I hope that Carlo Giuliani in the ground face sucks even worms, “he added Tortosa and then apologizing:” That comment is the thing I regret the most, and which I can not give me peace. I was wrong. But Tortosa had no backlog in the raid in the Diaz: “I do not regret anything. I have not used excessive force, but I have taken all those under the protocols. So how did my companions. “

” Tortosa suspended from duty. Well #Polizia decision. We did the right and we did it early, “wrote Interior Minister Angelino Alfano on Twitter.

” The Strasbourg ruling stigmatized with a negative sign the events of Diaz, “said Pansa . “What happened at the time – he continued – has been studied and found countermeasures. Today the police are different, we have other behavioral model and other techniques. If someone is wrong will be punished, but not the police. The police is a champion of freedom in all his thoughts. “

” I’m sorry they pass messages not beautiful because the police is not this, the police are always at the service of the people. And family members who know something, because we have our loved ones who are not fully available. ” Marisa Grasso, widow of Inspector Raciti, comments phrases. “I’m sorry to hear this – adds Marisa Grasso – but if there is this fellow there are also many colleagues of my husband who fell to defend life. Respect the silence of those who can not speak and gave us a great lesson. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment