Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Diaz, agent Tortosa: unfair criticism Never seen the violence, rules … – TGCOM

– “My words were misinterpreted. I was called to a public order to which they are addressed.” Despite the storm that has rained down after the post on Facebook, Fabio Tortosa, agent who participated in the operations to Diaz at the G8 summit in Genoa, not backtracks: “Criticism incomprehensible”. “I’d do everything to Diaz, we know the truth,” phrases that have stirred controversy.



 Diaz, agent Tortosa: unfair criticism Never seen the violence, rules respected

“I’ve never been involved in any investigation, I have not committed a crime,” he told The Republic . “My operation was carried out according to the criteria prescribed by regulation.”

“I do not confirm anything – I repeat – because I do not know what is the criticism: I was called to a public order to which they are addressed. For what has been our operational reality, it is not Successful anything that is emerging in this period. The massacre was not operated by me or by the people who were at my eye contact. ” In short, “the core has complied with all the rules, laws and practices.”

In order to send, reply to or vote for a comment, you must be registered and login

Register Login X

Rules for comments

The comments on this page are checked

We encourage you to use respectful language and not offensive, even for the harshest criticism

In particular, during the action of monitoring, we reserve the right to remove comments:

– are not relevant to the topics covered in the website and in the TV program

– have contained vulgar, obscene or violent

– Let intimidating or defamatory towards people, other users, institutions and religions

– More generally violates the rights of third parties

– Promote illegal activities

– Promote commercial products or services

X

TAG:
Diaz
Genoa
Fabio tortosa
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment