Sunday, January 4, 2015

Mark Zuckerberg asks advice to Facebook users – News 24 Games

“I am sharing the ideas for my personal challenge of next year. To recall, every year I take the commitment of a challenge to broaden my perspective and learn something about the world beyond my work in Facebook.Ho an idea of ​​what my next challenge might be, but I’m open to more ideas before the new year begins officially. “

These were the words expressed in a long post on Facebook dall’informatico and American entrepreneur Mark Zuckerberg, known to be one of the five founders of the social network above or Facebook. To answer the call for help of Zuckerberg were more than 30 thousand users, all different and some of these proposals also pretty special.

There is in fact, who asked the founder of Facebook to plant a tree each new user that logs in to the social.

Author: Anastasia Rizzo

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment