Friday, January 2, 2015

2015, Mark Zuckerberg for his next challenge asks users – PianetaCellulare.it

Written by Simone Ziggiotto, the 31/12/14

The CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg defines a “personal challenge” at the end of each year for the following year, like wearing a tie every day in 2009 and to learn to speak Mandarin in 2010 or in 2011 to become a vegetarian eating meat but only if he had killed the animal himself.

The 2014 is about to end, and Zuckerberg shared on his profile social network his thoughts for his challenge of 2015.

“I’m sharing the ideas for my personal challenge of next year. For remember, every year I take the commitment of a challenge to expand my perspective and learn something about the world beyond my work in Facebook, “he explained in the post public on its social network. “I have an idea of ​​what my next challenge might be, but I am open to more ideas before the new year begins officially.”

Other challenges undertaken by Zuckerberg in recent years have been “Meet a new person who does not work for Facebook every day “and” Writing a thank you note every day to someone who has made the world better, “according to his post.

Within four hours of publication of the post, most 26,000 people have submitted their observations, with several suggestions for Zuckerberg for his next challenge to which he responded. Walk a mile every day, either in the rain or the sun: “Interesting idea!” Replied Mark. Learn an instrument? “Great idea. I learned to play guitar in the past, but I can definitely improve.” Learn to dance? “This would certainly be a challenge for me.” Read a new book every month, chosen by someone else? “I really like this idea.”

What will be the challenge for 2015 by Mark Zuckerberg? We will update the post when it will reveal.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment