Thursday, January 1, 2015

Good resolutions for 2015? Zuckerberg challenges its users – Quotidiano.net

The founder of Facebook in a post: “I have some ideas, but I would like your opinion.” More than 30,000 suggestions, some even received a reply

January 1, 2015 – New year, new resolutions. The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, challenges its users via a post, chiendendogli of express suggestions on resolutions for the new year . “My opinion is that I spend so much time managing this company that I’d like to do other things and my intentions for the new year are a great way to start,” wrote Zuckerberg who adds: “I have some ideas, but I would like your opinion. ”

Many suggestions arrived, over 30 thousand and someone has even received a response from the CEO. Among the suggestions: take a picture every day, plant a tree for every new member who signs up to Facebook in 2015, writing a poem and share it, have a child, the ntrodurre the button ‘I do not like ‘. Someone else also suggested to delete all those who invite to play ‘Candy Crush’.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment