Friday, January 2, 2015

Mark Zuckerberg asks advice for 2015: some proposals … – PianetaCellulare.it

Written by Simone Ziggiotto, the 1.2.15

Do you have suggestions for the personal challenges of Mark Zuckerberg? The founder of Facebook is looking for his mission for 2015, as he wrote in a post published in his diary in which asks users what should be his good intentions for the new year.

“I am sharing the ideas for my personal challenge of next year. For remember, every year I take the commitment of a challenge to broaden my perspective and learn something about the world beyond my work in Facebook,” explained post in public on its social network. “I have an idea of ​​what my next challenge might be, but I am open to more ideas before the new year begins officially.”

Here are some tips received from Mark and his response:

Another tip is “E follow a menial task a week . That is assuming the role of caretaker, someone in the cafeteria, work a shift at Starbucks. Just try to have our feet on the ground with what some people do. ” And the answer to Zuckerberg is this: “I walk and collect the poop of my dog, can count?”.

Another tip is “ Have a conversation with a stranger every day – and see how we can help each other to achieve a goal. “. And the answer to Zuckerberg is this: “I did last year.”

Another tip is “ read a new book every month but someone else has to choose the book . “. And the answer to Zuckerberg is this: “I really like this idea.”.

Another tip is “ Learn how to cook and only eat dinners that you did. A new skills and good excuse to be home for dinner. “. And the answer to Zuckerberg is this: “I love to cook. I’m just good at cooking the meat though. I need to learn better the rest.”.

Another tip is “ Learn to dance “. And the answer to Zuckerberg is this: “This would certainly be a challenge for me.”

Another tip is “ Learn a tool “. And the answer to Zuckerberg is this: “Good idea. I learned to play the guitar a little ‘time ago, but I can definitely improve.”

Do you also have some advice for Mark? Write it here: www.facebook.com/zuck

The CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg calls a “personal challenge” at the end of each year for the following year, how to wear a tie every day in 2009 and learn to speak Mandarin in 2010 or in 2011 to become a vegetarian eating meat but only if he had killed the animal himself. Other challenges undertaken by Zuckerberg in recent years have been “Meet a new person who does not work for Facebook every day” and “Writing a thank you note every day to someone who has made the world better,” according to his post.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment